Full Stack Developer - 13511
Our client is one of largest retailers in the world. Yet their IT department is nimble and dynamic, and works with cutting edge technologies. They are currently in need of a Full Stack developer. This position is contract to hire and located at their Pleasanton, CA facility.
- B.S. in Computer Science or equivalent work experience.
Strong OO architecture, design and programming skills.
- 5+ years practical (hands-on) experience with J2EE/Spring Web applications development.
- 5+ Years Object Oriented Programming and Web Services in RESTful
- Strong Experience with implementation of REST Services and clients' implementation experience.
- Experience with Spring, Angular, React, Vaadin, or Web 2.0 UI development.
- Experience in RDBMS, ORACLE, IBM DB2, SQL Server (DML, DDL, Query Optimization).
- Experience with Linux operating systems such as Red Hat.
- Experience with deployment (Maven, Jenkins) and version control technologies (SVN, GIT).
- Must be currently authorized to work in the US
- Position location: Pleasanton, CA
- Type: 3-6 months Contract to hire
What’s in it for You:
- Competitive pay for contract and permanent position, with excellent stability and opportunity for growth.
- Great opportunity to enhance or solidify your skills with an excellent, diverse and experienced team.
- Work on multiple projects allows you to get experience with a variety of technologies and teams.
About the Client:
This client has a strong reputation as a responsible corporate citizen and has long been committed to improving the quality of life in the
communities they serve. With numerous training programs and outlets for development, they ensure that employees are continually strengthening their skill set and developing as individuals. Their facilities are modern, clean and comfortable.
Since 2002 Maxonic has been at the forefront of connecting candidate strengths to client challenges. Our award winning, dedicated team of recruiting professionals are specialized by technology, are great listeners, and will seek to find a position that meets the long-term career needs of our candidates. We take pride in the over 5,000 candidates that we have placed, and the repeat business that we earn from our satisfied clients.
Interested in Applying?
We can’t wait to see your resume. Please apply below with your most current resume and anything else you’d like us to know about you – commute preferences, desired work environments, etc. Feel free to email Kanchan Raghatate (email@example.com) or call 408-739-4900 x 106