Location: Palo Alto, CA
Contract Period: 6 months
Roles and Responsibilities:
The Partner Operations/Process Analyst’s primary objective is to help drive operational excellence, scalability and productivity across Partner Program Operations by working to identify areas for improvement and optimization, resolve operational gaps, and standardize best practices across Partner Program Operations.
• Assist on programs, systems, processes, projects and activities supported by Partner Program Operations Teams.
• Help drive continuous improvement in how Partner Operations manages problems identified in the environment. Build business cases for improvements, lead resolutions, monitor and report on impacts of improvements.
• Analyze existing operational practices and develop business requirements and prioritization for future improvements. Gather, justify, prioritize and drive implementation of improvements.
• Track, monitor and assist with incoming escalations/exceptions, support critical to business operational activities via case management.
• Work cross-functionally with global teams to resolve issues, understand the business and data challenges, and respond to program escalation and exception requests.
• Respond to partner and internal VMware stakeholder inquiries by providing a positive experience in all interactions
• Accountable for system testing, process management and document control
• Understand operational processes well enough to provide a point of view of best practices and solutions across program activities.
• Assist with critical projects as needed
• 4+ years of relevant industry experience
• Exceptional verbal and written communication skills, organizational abilities, and proven attention to detail
• Must possess excellent analytical skills and good follow up skills to complete tasks as scheduled
• Passion for competition and the ability to maintain personable working relationships with all internal and external customers and stakeholders.
• Ability to initiate process improvement plans and drive for change
• Demonstrated ability to work effectively with cross-departmental teams
• Strong work ethic and sense of responsibility
• A self-starter, able to manage multiple tasks at once and the ability to work with minimal direction
• Must be highly motivated and flexible in order to work effectively in a fast-paced environment.
• Project management experience would be an added advantage
• Ability to learn systems quickly with little or no guidance.
• Previous experience with Salesforce.com
• Advance Excel, PPT & Word Skills.
Minimum Educational Qualification:
A Bachelor’s Degree
Please send your resume to Medha Haridas at email@example.com or contact by phone at 408-648-2010.