Oracle Logistics techno-functional Analyst - 13531
Our client is worldwide leader in information technologies with products that include hardware, software and services. They have a requirement for an Oracle Logistics techno-functional Analyst to work in their Santa Clara facility.
- Technofunctional role - 50% technical and 50% functional
- Must have developed Interfaces and conversions
- Must also have proven track record being a successful Oracle Functional Analyst
- able to build relationships and support the users
- minimum of 7 years 'hands-on' programming/system analysis experience with Oracle ERP systems, preferably R12. real experience
- Strong knowledge of Oracle Order Management, Inventory, Shipping Execution, BOM, Purchasing, Costing and other Supply Chain modules experience
- Oracle relational database, PL/SQL database objects, SQL scripts, workflow, Unix Shell Scripts, Interfaces, Reports, XML Publisher and forms.
- Experience in developing interfaces and extracts to/from Oracle E-Business Suite Application Modules.
- Proven experience in AIM Methodology and SDLC knowledge.
- Must have experience in preparing technical documentation and developing test cases
What’s in it for you:
- Competitive pay
- Excellent facilities and great location in the heart of the Silicon Valley
- Great opportunity to enhance or solidify your skills with an excellent and experienced team with solid expertise in this area
- Ample opportunities for personal development.
About the Client:
This client has a reputation for leading innovation in their area of expertise. They are a multinational corporation, but operate in smaller, nimble units responsive to their client needs. The focus of this company is on providing IT technologies and services. They have excellent facilities, great people and a stellar café!
Since 2002 Maxonic has been at the forefront of connecting candidate strengths to client challenges. Our award winning, dedicated team of recruiting professionals are specialized by technology, are great listeners, and will seek to find a position that meets the long term career needs of our candidates. We take pride in the over 5,000 candidates that we have placed, and the repeat business that we earn from our satisfied clients.
Interested in Applying?
We’d love to hear from you! Please click apply with your most current resume and anything else you’d like us to know about you – commute preferences, desired work environments, etc. We promise to get back to you within 24 hours. You should also feel free to email Shruti Dendage (firstname.lastname@example.org) or call 408-739-4900 x 105.