Our direct client is one of the world's leading global hospitality companies. They are currently in urgent need of an experienced Lead Cloud Architect. This Permanent role located in Las Vegas, NV.
- Design, develop and implement enterprise level cloud based solutions.
- Provide technical evaluation and consulting support for enterprise projects.
- Evaluate emerging cloud and infrastructure technologies.
- Design secure, robust and scalable cloud based systems.
- Analyze system requirements by interacting with IT and business stakeholders.
- Partner with the business to ensure solutions support current and long term business needs.
- Develop and maintain effective working relations with vendors and stakeholders.
- Develop and document operational best practices and standards.
- Experience designing and implementing enterprise-level server/storage systems, working with virtual technologies (VMware, Hyper-V, KVM, Xen), Windows server design and administration, Windows Active Directory design and administration
- Experience with disaster recovery planning and execution
- Experience with Linux based systems and architecture
- Demonstrated knowledge on the components of IT Network Architecture
- Hands on experience with different Virtualization Platforms (VMware, Hyper-V, KVM, Xen)
- Cloud Platform experience (AWS, Azure, GCP)
- Cloud Management and Governance experience
- Experience building on premise, off-premise and hybrid infrastructure solutions
- Experience with different Application Program Interfaces to Azure, AWS, and Google cloud platforms
- Experience with PowerShell, Python, Node.js, Bash Scripting, Perl and other tools used in Cloud environments
- Must be knowledgeable of 24x7 operations
- Working knowledge or experience with various compliance bodies such as PCI, SOX, MICS preferred
Location: Las Vegas, Nevada
Since 2002 Maxonic has been at the forefront of connecting candidate strengths to client challenges. Our award winning, dedicated team of recruiting professionals are specialized by technology, are great listeners, and will seek to find a position that meets the long term career needs of our candidates. We take pride in the over 5,000 candidates that we have placed, and the repeat business that we earn from our satisfied clients.
Interested in Applying?
Send us your resume, ASAP! Please apply below with your most current resume and anything else you’d like us to know about you – commute preferences, desired work environments, etc. We promise to get back to you within 24 hours. Feel free to email Nina Schindler firstname.lastname@example.org or call 408-739-4900 x 123.