Certification Analyst– JO#13552
Our client is one of largest retailers in the world. Yet their IT department is nimble and dynamic, and works with cutting edge technologies. Come help build on these strengths! They are currently in need of a Certification Analyst . This is a Contract position located at Livermore, CA.
• Develop test plans and detailed test scripts for each project. • Coordinate and conduct testing with external payment processors • Obtain certification letters from processors and certification signoff from stakeholders
• Ability to use and administer the organization's current technology practices, standards and procedures. • Provide application testing strategy guidance and consultation, utilizing a thorough understanding of applicable technology, testing methodologies, and tools. • Oversee systems testing and the migration of platforms and applications • Provide ongoing testing support for existing applications and the Retail Quality Assurance group • Help determine and implement more efficient and cost effective payment testing solutions. • Act as an expert payment testing resource. • Develop and execute highly complex test scenarios • Ability to utilize and improve existing departmental testing procedures, standards and user guides.
• In-depth understanding of payment host processing flows including: o credit and FSA processing o payment debit, check, EBT and Prepaid processing. o Solid EMV payment testing experience • Strong understanding of POS payment processing. • Experience with testing automation tools.
• 4 year degree (Computer Science, Information Systems or relational functional field) and/or equivalent combination of education or work experience. • 5+ years related experience including familiarity with testing automation tools. • 3+ years’ experience in managing all quality deliverables for complex interdependent programs/projects. • Strong knowledge of testing methodologies and processes. • Strong experience with the full software development lifecycle and software development methodologies (Agile). • Excellent organizational and troubleshooting skills with attention to detail. • Strong interpersonal skills with the ability to work effectively in a matrixed organization. • Strong ability to mentor, coach and train lower level Test Analysts. • Passion for testing excellence through automation and process improvements. • Strong leadership skills and self-starter.
What’s in it for you?
- Competitive pay for contract and permanent position, with excellent stability and opportunity for growth.
- Great opportunity to enhance or solidify your skills with an excellent, diverse and experienced team.
- Work on multiple projects allows you to get experience with a variety of technologies and teams.
About the Client:
This client has a strong reputation as a responsible corporate citizen and has long been committed to improving the quality of life in the communities they serve. With numerous training programs and outlets for development, they ensure that employees are continually strengthening their skill set and developing as individuals. Their facilities are modern, clean and comfortable.
Since 2002 Maxonic has been at the forefront of connecting candidate strengths to client challenges. Our award winning, dedicated team of recruiting professionals are specialized by technology, are great listeners, and will seek to find a position that meets the long term career needs of our candidates. We take pride in the over 5,000 candidates that we have placed, and the repeat business that we earn from our satisfied clients.
Interested in Applying?
We can’t wait to see your resume. Please apply below with your most current resume and anything else you’d like us to know about you – commute preferences, desired work environments, etc. We promise to get back to you within 24 hours. Feel free to email Bhavya Aluri (firstname.lastname@example.org) or call 408-739-4900 x 118