Functional Product Manager/BA– 13553
Location: San Francisco, CA
Our client is one of the oldest and largest banks in the world, with a reputation for being innovative, professionally run and technology driven. They currently have a requirement for a Functional Product Manager/BA. The position is in San Francisco, CA.
Facilitate activities in the discovery and design phases of lean product development aimed at
understanding user’s needs, business goals while employing lean product design methodologies incl.
o Market research incl. competitive analysis
o User research incl. user interviews and focus groups
o Design Thinking Sessions / Prothotons
o Product strategy incl. SWOT analysis
o Business goals mapping incl. stakeholder interviews and product roadmaps
Support User Experience Strategist in lean user research incl.
o User interviews
o Persona development
o User journey and experience mapping
o Rapid Prototyping
o Design Studios and Listening Labs
o Usability testing
Gather and help prioritize business requirements incl.
o Product vision statement
o Business use cases, epics and user stories
o Service blueprints
o Business architecture mapping
Collaborate with tech leads to
o Innovate using latest technologies
o Align product features with technology feasibility
o Own and groom the backlog
o Answer developers’ questions
o Conduct UAT
o Consult on Agile development practices
- Creative, innovative, and strategic thinker with knowledge of digital and fintech landscape.
- Desired: Experience working on early product ideation and strategy or inside innovation groups or think tanks
- Solid problem solver with the ability to see the big picture
- Critical thinker with analytics mindset and ability to bring order from chaos
- Highly articulate communicator, charismatic facilitator and influencer
- Strong business analyst with hands-on experience with agile requirements gathering (epics, user stories) and
- agile/scrum development process
- Demonstrated teamwork and leadership skills
- Candidates must be currently authorized to work in the US
- Contract position: 12 - 18 Months
- Local candidates strongly preferred
What’s in it for you?
- The client is committed to continuous improvement of your skills and performance.
- Their culture fosters opportunities for individual impact and advancement in a rapidly growing environment.
- Your team will consist of seasoned professionals like you, dedicated to making the company successful while honing their own skills.
About the Client:
For more than 170 years, this trusted company has provided diversified financial services. They are ranked in the top 5 in assets among US banks, and are consistently named as the “Most Respected” and “Most Admired” banks in the world.
Since 2002 Maxonic has been at the forefront of connecting candidate strengths to client challenges. Our award winning, dedicated team of recruiting professionals are specialized by technology, are great listeners, and will seek to find a position that meets the long term career needs of our candidates. We take pride in the over 5,000 candidates that we have placed, and the repeat business that we earn from our satisfied clients.
Interested in Applying?
Feel free to email Jalpa Mehta (email@example.com) or call 408-739-4900 x 114.
Key Words: IT, information technology, mobile, product management, bank, finance, financial, PM, Machine learning, AI, Artificial Intelligence, Data science, UX/UI, Web