Telecom Specialist – 13633
Our client is one of largest retailers in the world. Yet their IT department is nimble and dynamic, and works with cutting edge technologies. They are currently in need of an experienced Telecom Specialist, to work as part of a team on multiple high visibility projects. This position is contract and is at their Pleasanton, CA facility.
- Document clear and concise notes related to order activities
- Work closely with Project Managers to obtain and maintain project schedule
- Update TEMS system (Rivermine) with circuit and service detail information for all orders
- 1-2 + years in a Lead or Supervisory Role in a Telephony Deployment\Migration position.
- Understanding Voice Telephony.
- Experience with Telecom ordering and provisioning process
- Knowledge of Analog and Digital circuits and carrier services.
- Knowledge of VoIP, voice switching and multiple Private Branch Exchange (PBX) architecture.
- Ability to understand and interact with Telecom LEC and Carrier.
- Regularly update the project schedule with circuit order numbers
- Work with Carrier, IT Finance, and Regional IT Directors to manage EUCRs (End User Construction Requirements)
- Manage the circuit orders and EUCRs with Carrier
- Report EUCR progress updates to Project Manager Office
- Share order tracker dashboard with Project Manager Office
- Must be currently authorized to work in the US
- Position type: 12 Months Contract
- Position location: Pleasanton, CA
What’s in it for You:
- Competitive pay for contact and permanent position, with excellent stability and opportunity for growth.
- Great opportunity to enhance or solidify your skills with an excellent, diverse and experienced team.
- Work on multiple projects allows you to get experience with a variety of technologies and teams.
About the Client:
This client has a strong reputation as a responsible corporate citizen and has long been committed to improving the quality of life in the communities they serve. With numerous training programs and outlets for development, they ensure that employees are continually strengthening their skill set and developing as individuals. Their facilities are modern, clean and comfortable.
Since 2002 Maxonic has been at the forefront of connecting candidate strengths to client challenges. Our award winning, dedicated team of recruiting professionals are specialized by technology, are great listeners, and will seek to find a position that meets the long term career needs of our candidates. We take pride in the over 5,000 candidates that we have placed, and the repeat business that we earn from our satisfied clients.
Interested in Applying?
Feel free to email Jalpa Mehta (firstname.lastname@example.org) or call 408-739-4900 x 114.
- Key Words: Telephony, Deployment, Migration, Voice Telephony, Telecom, ordering, provisioning, Analog, Digital circuits, carrier services, VoIP, voice switching, Private Branch Exchange, PBX, architecture.