Senior Financial Analyst – 13639
Our client is a giant in virtualization. Their products help streamline how complex applications can be used and viewed. Currently they are looking for Sr. Financial Analyst/ FP&A professional to work pout of their Palo Alto, CA office for 6-month contract opportunity.
- Recognize this as a partnership and work with Marketing VPs to effectively plan, budget, and execute investments across quarters
- Track marketing spend against financial plan-of-record and drive forecast accuracy, reporting, and analysis
- Be our Subject Matter Expert for the procure-to-pay processes related to Marketing.
- Manage multiple relationships with business owners and provide service and issue resolution in a timely manner & Constantly evaluate / challenge current processes and build efficiencies to improve the current state around planning & budget management
- Collaborate with offshore team in support of managing budget and procure-to-pay processes.
- Work cross-functionally with Strategic Sourcing, Procurement, and Accounts Payable teams to provide transparency to business on status of spend (SOWs, PRs, POs, invoices) § Strong understanding of accruals and analyzing General Ledger entries. This includes working with business owners, corporate finance to book expenses as part of close activities.
- Drive quarter-end closing responsibilities, including reporting and analyzing variances to budget and forecast. This involves deep dives into GL entries, BI reports.
- Consistency driving to ‘do the right thing’ and maintain compliance as part of fiscal responsibilities
- Bachelor’s degree, preferably in Finance with 5-7 years of customer-facing, consulting background & Positive attitude, strong team player and ability to manage time-sensitive projects
- General Accounting / Finance experience (specifically with accruals)
- Proficiency with MS Excel is mandatory and systems/operations (SAP Financials, Coupa, Concur) is preferable
- Excellent soft skills and ability to listen, challenge, and influence.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Willingness to build relationship with business and finance stakeholders
- Strong project management skills and experience working with offshore team
- Candidates must be currently authorized to work in the US. W2 Only
- Duration: 6-month contract
- Location: Palo Alto, CA
- Local candidates strongly preferred
What’s in it for You:
- Competitive pay
- Great opportunity to enhance or solidify your skills with an excellent, diverse and experienced team.
- Ample opportunities for personal development.
About the Client:
This client is radically transforming IT with technologies that improve their customers’ efficiency and profitability. They are an undisputed leader in their domain. They have a superb campus, easy to get to location and outstanding, mouthwatering food served at their on-site café.
Since 2002 Maxonic has been at the forefront of connecting candidate strengths to client challenges. Our award winning, dedicated team of recruiting professionals are specialized by technology, are great listeners, and will seek to find a position that meets the long-term career needs of our candidates. We take pride in the over 5,000 candidates that we have placed, and the repeat business that we earn from our satisfied clients.
Interested in Applying?
We can’t wait to see your resume. Feel free to directly email Shruti (firstname.lastname@example.org) or call 408-739-4900 x 105.