13642 – Sr. Network Engineer / Merger
Our client is one of largest retailers in the world. Yet their IT department is nimble and dynamic, and works with cutting edge technologies.
They are currently in need of a Senior Network Engineer. This position is contract-to-hire role can work with local to Bay Area, CA candidates who can join company on W2 payment term.
This job is in the Pleasanton, CA
- To provide network engineering service for merger projects. To validate/upgrade the wired networks in large-scale locations to support the engineering/deployment of a comprehensive Cisco solution.
- Network delivery comprises of Cisco LAN/WAN, Cisco/Aruba wireless and Cisco/Checkpoint security at the corporate offices, retail and supply sites. The engineer should be able to work independently by using the infrastructure standards/guidelines, work directly with PMO for delivery and architect team for remediation. The engineer should be available with short notice for L3 troubleshooting as needed basis.
- Cisco LAN/WAN technologies (Routing & Switching)
- Aruba/Cisco Wireless technologies
- MPLS technologies
- VoIP technologies
- L3 Support.
- W2 Candidates only
- Contract to hire
- Pleasanton, CA
- Local candidates preferred
Since 2002 Maxonic has been at the forefront of connecting candidate strengths to client challenges. Our award winning, dedicated team of recruiting professionals are specialized by technology, are great listeners, and will seek to find a position that meets the long term career needs of our candidates. We take pride in the over 5,000 candidates that we have placed, and the repeat business that we earn from our satisfied clients.
Interested in Applying?
We can’t wait to see your resume. Please apply below with your most current resume and anything else you’d like us to know about. Feel free to email Joseph Apodaca (firstname.lastname@example.org) or call 408-739-4900 x 121