IT Systems Administrator - 13663
The client desires a candidate typically with around 5 years of related experience. Possesses a solid understanding of Engineering IT PC support as well as working knowledge of another related area. Resolves issues in creative ways. Exercises independent judgement in selecting methods and techniques to obtain solutions. Can document solutions and best practices to benefit the greater organization. Contributes to moderately complex aspects of a project. Determines and develops recommendations to solutions. Works on team-driven or task-oriented projects. Must be customer service focused and exhibit excellent interpersonal and communication skills.
- Fully proficient with the Windows client and server operating systems
- Fully proficient with client Virtualization products and their implementation and support
- General knowledge of the Microsoft Office productivity suite
- Familiarity with basic data center operations tasks
- Provides day-to-day technical support to local and remote employees for internal desktop systems software and hardware; Windows and MacOS
- Installs, configures and troubleshoots desktop systems, workstation and servers in a heterogeneous environment
- Develops, documents and implements standard operating procedures and customer service guidelines relating to remote IT support.
- Maintains passwords, data integrity and file system security for the desktop environment.
- Supports and enforce company Information Security policies as directed by organizational management.
- Provides case and project status updates to management and end-users
3+ Months Contract w/ possible extensions
Location: Austin, TX
Onsite interview - MUST
Since 2002 Maxonic has been at the forefront of connecting candidate strengths to client challenges. Our award winning, dedicated team of recruiting professionals are specialized by technology, are great listeners, and will seek to find a position that meets the long-term career needs of our candidates. We take pride in the over 5,000 candidates that we have placed, and the repeat business that we earn from our satisfied clients.
Interested in Applying?
We can’t wait to see your resume. Please apply below with your most current resume and anything else you’d like us to know about you – commute preferences, desired work environments, etc. Or you can contact Joseph Apodaca (firstname.lastname@example.org) 408-739-4900 x121.
“Systems admin”, windows, virtualization, “data center”