Sr. Solution Architect/ Lead – 13664
Our client is one of largest retailers in the world. Yet their IT department is nimble and dynamic, and works with cutting edge technologies. They are looking for a Sr. Solution Architect with Payments/ eCommerce/ Retail experience. They view eCommerce as a strategic capability and are actively looking for highly motivated qualified individuals to be part of a growing team that will deliver on strategic capabilities in this area. This position is in Pleasanton, California.
Our client is utilizing the latest in technologies to build market-leading solutions for eCommerce. They are seeking an experienced Solution Architect with strong foundations in eCommerce Search for their eCommerce team. The chosen candidate will be a part of a high performance, Agile development team that will create a compelling online shopping experience. The role is responsible for supporting Omni-channel initiatives including integration with eCommerce Customer interface & Marketing and Merchandising and other systems as required. You must be able to deliver systems that operate efficiently in a large-scale distributed environment.
- The Solutions Architect is responsible for leading collaboration with Business and IT Stakeholders throughout the organization in order to design solution architectures that deliver the required business capabilities.
- This role specifically is responsible for the assets related to the Web and Ecommerce ecosystem of applications and systems.
- This position translates business capabilities/requirements into specific business, application, information, and technology architectures to deliver business value.
- The incumbent will need to build relationships with key business and technology stakeholders across the enterprise; be highly collaborative; drive communication to the business, architecture, and software delivery teams; and apply analytical and problem-solving skills to help identify and solve systems problems.
- An effective Solutions Architect will have a broad range of technical knowledge and will deliver solution architectures across multiple projects, as well as consultative technical leadership across the organization, from strategic decision making to project planning to architectural governance and oversight.
- Accountable for the overall architecture and design of OMS and Omni-Channel retailing.
- 12+ years IT experience (preferably in Java or .Net)
- Experience designing and developing solutions integrating with IBM WebSphere Commerce and eCommerce projects. At least 5 years of Omni-Channel retailing experience using Sterling Commerce Selling & Fulfillment or similar.
- Experience with Search, Payments and Merchandising
- Highly knowledgeable in OMS systems architecture, service-based architecture, enterprise application architecture as well as experience managing expectations when balancing alternatives against business and financial constraints.
- Experience with various key business and operational activities of a manufacturing and retail enterprise, including Sales and Marketing, Product Development, Identity and Access Management, Financial Processing, or Digital Workplace Management.
- Experience with practices governing definition and design of Services and RESTful APIs.
• W2 or C2C
• Position type: Contract/ C2H
• Position location: Pleasanton, CA
What’s in it for You:
• Competitive pay for contact and permanent position, with excellent stability and opportunity for growth.
• Great opportunity to enhance or solidify your skills with an excellent, diverse and experienced team.
• Work on multiple projects allows you to get experience with a variety of technologies and teams.
About the Client:
This client has a strong reputation as a responsible corporate citizen and has long been committed to improving the quality of life in the communities they serve. With numerous training programs and outlets for development, they ensure that employees are continually strengthening their skill set and developing as individuals. Their facilities are modern, clean and comfortable.
Since 2002 Maxonic has been at the forefront of connecting candidate strengths to client challenges. Our award winning, dedicated team of recruiting professionals are specialized by technology, are great listeners, and will seek to find a position that meets the long term career needs of our candidates. We take pride in the over 5,000 candidates that we have placed, and the repeat business that we earn from our satisfied clients.
Interested in Applying?
We can’t wait to see your resume. Please apply below with your most current resume and anything else you’d like us to know about you – commute preferences, desired work environments, etc. We promise to get back to you within 24 hours. Feel free to email Nina Schindler (firstname.lastname@example.org) or call 408-739-4900 x 123