DevOps Engineer - 13689
Our client is group is seeking technically savvy DevOps Engineer to support multiple ongoing and future projects in a very fast paced environment using agile methodology. The position is based in El Segundo, CA. It is a long-term contract starting at 6 months.
- Strong DevOps candidate
- Ansible / Terraform is a must
- Somebody with experience of integration with CI/CD platform
- AWS or Real-life experience with production of multi-tier applications in cloud is needed
- Strong with Automation – any language
- Previous system administration experience preferred
- Experience with high transaction data /large systems/ large environment.
- Good communication skills – able to talk to vendors to gather requirement
- Computer science background
- Skilled in Devops methodology
- Scrum and agile experience, system testing, and performance testing is plus.
- Right attitude to learn and be enthusiastic
- Must be currently authorized to work in the US
- Position type: 6 Months (potential extension)
- Position location: El Segundo, CA
About the Client:
This client has a passion for entertainment, technology and providing unparalleled customer experiences. They have a track record of continuous technological innovation that has maintained their standing as leaders in their industry. They have a vibrant, fast paced environment that is the perfect place for an enthusiastic engineer to thrive in.
Since 2002 Maxonic has been at the forefront of connecting candidate strengths to client challenges. Our award winning, dedicated team of recruiting professionals are specialized by technology, are great listeners, and will seek to find a position that meets the long term career needs of our candidates. We take pride in the over 5,000 candidates that we have placed, and the repeat business that we earn from our satisfied clients.
Interested in Applying?
Please apply below with your most current resume and anything else you’d like us to know about. We will get back to you soon. Feel free to email Bhavya Aluri (firstname.lastname@example.org) or call 408-739-4900 x 118.