Content Strategist- JO #13745
Our client is seeking a Content Strategist who will be tasked with articulating and executing end-to-end content strategy solutions for multiple lines of business. As such, the strategist will work with multiple stakeholders including UX teams (Ix Design, Production/Delivery, Visual Design, etc.), product management, and front-end and back-end technology.
What you’ll be responsible for
· Collaborating with DXD Designers, Content Strategists, Producers, and Researchers on multi-device experiences for online and mobile banking, financial education, product information, tools, and application
· Creating content strategies that meet customer needs and business goals
· Writing and editing copy – you make every word count
· Often acting as project lead, coordinating multi-disciplinary DXD project teams, writing creative briefs, estimating scope and sizing, and handling escalations
· Working on large projects as well as ongoing maintenance, both independently and as part of a team
· Working with project teams to understand business goals and identify customer needs
· Partnering with product managers, project managers, developers, business analysts, legal/compliance, and more
· Performing light interaction design and information architecture
We’d like to see your work, so we may ask qualified applicants to electronically submit writing samples as well as interim deliverables including but not limited to: design briefs, content inventories, and strategy recommendations.
Locations: San Francisco, CA, Oakland, CA, or Charlotte, NC
· 3-5 years of content strategy and writing experience, with at least 1-2 years as an online content strategist and writer for large, public-facing company/websites
· Mobility experience
· Experience developing and implementing content strategies for large sites or large sections of sites
· Experience leading multi-disciplinary project teams
· Deep familiarity with user-centered design principles
· Experience developing and owning digital editorial standards and guidelines
· Experience managing vendors and contractors
· Superb communication skills, both verbal and written
· Demonstrated ability to persuade partners and diplomatically resolve conflict
· Excellent organization and attention to detail
· Expert knowledge of Microsoft Word and comfort with PowerPoint
· Familiarity with content management systems
· Some experience with information architecture
Duration: 2 years
Since 2002 Maxonic has been at the forefront of connecting candidate strengths to client challenges. Our award winning, dedicated team of recruiting professionals are specialized by technology, are great listeners, and will seek to find a position that meets the long-term career needs of our candidates. We take pride in the over 5,000 candidates that we have placed, and the repeat business that we earn from our satisfied clients.
Interested in Applying?
Send us your resume, ASAP!Please apply below with your most current resume and anything else you’d like us to know about you – commute preferences, desired work environments, etc. We promise to get back to you within 24 hours.Feel free to email Bhavana ref JO: 14597 on (or call 408-739-4900 x 105.