Technical Manager - IAM and Integration Application - 13746
This client is a leader in their slice of the medical device market. Very niche, very cool, and dedicated to making a lasting impact on patients lives. Complex technologies both internally and in conjunction with their products, play an integral role is their success. They are currently in need of a Technical Project Manager in IAM and Integration space. This position is Full Time opportunity and located in Raleigh, NC.
The IAM and Integration Application Manager will be responsible for the ownership of the platform stack that supports Identity & Access Management and API Management. This role will work with the Security, Software, Dev Ops and IT OPS teams among others to ensure to deliver strong and global solutions.
- Owner of the Identity and Access and API Management platform to support different regions: WS02
- Design, develop Identity and Access management projects with a focus on role management for both Employees and consumer identities.
- Provide infrastructure configuration and support including authentication, authorization, system upgrade, and client configuration.
- Support project teams by providing technical expertise and solution implementation for identity access and management integration needs.
- Ensure the correct level of integration between applications. Design solutions, implementations of API Management and Integration solutions.
- Define and evangelize API frameworks, best practices for API design and implementation for enterprises
- Resolve complex issues uncovered by testers and internal clients.
- Manage changes according to change management policies and processes for supported systems.
- Identify opportunities for continuous quality improvement of technical standards, methodologies, and technologies.
- Work with PMO on a frequent basis, to identifies tasks, costs, issues and risks that may impact the schedules or SLA.
- Mentor staff with less experience and identifies training needs.
- May screen resumes, interviews, make hiring recommendations and write reviews.
- 12+ years of information security experience
- 5+ years of experience with Identity & Access Management and API Management.
- Proven experience in WS02 Identity Manager and API Management. Proven knowledge of the entire stack of WS02 products is required.
- Proven experience in designing technical enterprise identity and access management solutions for Global solutions
- Experience in SOA (Service Oriented Architecture) and API Management.
- Experience API Management concepts and exposure to tools like Tibco Mashery and WSO2
- Ability to document complex architectural concepts and solutions in both business and technical terms and be comfortable presenting to executive and senior management.
- Proven strong skills in critical thinking and analysis, meeting facilitation, verbal and written communications, and interpersonal interactions (e.g., partnering, conflict management, consulting, etc.).
- Proven track record of working in an agile methodology using some level of continuous integration.
- Experience with web and mobile technologies.
- Experience of integrating with on-site and 3rd party cloud applications.
- Fully recognize the business and regulatory drivers behind IAM and understand of major IAM tools and the services.
- Proficiency in web-services and web API related technologies ().
- Application programming interfaces, APIs, API gateways, API management, API Technology (SOAP / REST, WSDL, XML, JSON, Java, Linux)
- Database technologies: SQL Server, Postgres SQL.
- Network communications: Load Balancing configuration concepts.
- Technical skills: Active Directory concepts and technologies, Kerberos, NTLM, LDAP, DNS, Group Policy, Disaster Recovery, and Security.
- Full Time/ Direct Hire
- Location: Raleigh, NC
What’s in it for you?
- Competitive pay for contract with excellent stability and opportunity for growth.
- Great opportunity to enhance or solidify your skills with an excellent, diverse and experienced team.
- Work on multiple projects allows you to get experience with a variety of technologies and teams.
About the Client:
This public company grew fast, very fast, and they did so by embracing technology from the beginning. Their products are uber-successful and used by caregivers all over the world. They are highly profitable, nimble and efficient.
Since 2002 Maxonic has been at the forefront of connecting candidate strengths to client challenges. Our award winning, dedicated team of recruiting professionals are specialized by technology, are great listeners, and will seek to find a position that meets the long-term career needs of our candidates. We take pride in the over 5,000 candidates that we have placed, and the repeat business that we earn from our satisfied clients.
Interested in Applying?
We can’t wait to see your resume. Feel free to email Jalpa (email@example.com) or call 408-400-2293
Keywords: IAM, Integration, Project manager, Identity and Access, APIs