Product Manager - 13762
Location- Charlotte, NC; Oakland, CA; or San Francisco, CA
Our client is one of the oldest and largest banks in the world, with a reputation for being innovative, professionally run and technology driven. They currently have a requirement for a Product Manager. The position is in Charlotte, NC; Oakland, CA; or San Francisco, CA.
This position is a combination of Product Management, Implementation, Strategy, Analysis, Competitive Research, and Partnership. You will work directly with other product managers, designers, Sr. Digital Executives, Sr. Project Managers, and other members of the Product Management team to develop and implement recommendations to meet the Digital Sales & Service (DSS) team’s strategic objectives.
- Lead Digital project teams in the execution of business projects, which support the Consumer & Small Business Digital Sales strategy. Work closely with project teams to proactively identify innovative options and solutions to the business and customer needs/problems. Partners on developing scope and requirements and ensuring solutions are compliant with regulatory and Wells Fargo standards.
- Contribute to project implementation plans and status reports, assist with development of test planning and lead User Acceptance Testing.
- Develop appropriate strategies to assure that product group initiated projects are implemented optimally and with the greatest sales impact.
- Help lead the “Sales Funnel Effectiveness” programs. You will focus on optimizing the current research and application processes to increase sales and leads across the Non-Secured Lending products (e.g., Credit Card, Student Loans, Personal Lines & Loans, Direct Auto, and Business Direct,).
- Participate in the development of ideas for enhancing existing functionality or identifying new functionality based on audience analysis, competitive benchmarking and product group partner needs. Recommend creative solutions to implement new features and improve usage of existing functionality.
- 2+ years product management or digital sales acquisition (product content, tools and web form) experience.
- In addition to the Basic Qualifications, the successful candidate should also have:
- 3+ years Product strategy experience with focus on digital sales acquisition.
- Proven excellent presentation, communication, and negotiation skills.
- Financial Services and/or credit product experience is a plus.
- Strong analytical thinker, detail oriented, strong problem solving skills
- Candidates must be currently authorized to work in the US
- Contract position: 12 - 18 Months
- Local candidates strongly preferred
What’s in it for you?
- The client is committed to continuous improvement of your skills and performance.
- Their culture fosters opportunities for individual impact and advancement in a rapidly growing environment.
- Your team will consist of seasoned professionals like you, dedicated to making the company successful while honing their own skills.
About the Client:
For more than 170 years, this trusted company has provided diversified financial services. They are ranked in the top 5 in assets among US banks, and are consistently named as the “Most Respected” and “Most Admired” banks in the world.
Since 2002 Maxonic has been at the forefront of connecting candidate strengths to client challenges. Our award winning, dedicated team of recruiting professionals are specialized by technology, are great listeners, and will seek to find a position that meets the long term career needs of our candidates. We take pride in the over 5,000 candidates that we have placed, and the repeat business that we earn from our satisfied clients.
Interested in Applying?
Feel free to email Jalpa Mehta (firstname.lastname@example.org) or call 408-739-4900 x 114.