The Lead Security Analyst provides business and technical advice on a wide variety of information security issues, concerns, and problems
• Provides users and management with technical support on matters related to information security such as the criteria to use when selecting information security products.
• Interprets information security policies, standards, and other requirements in light of specific internal information systems, and assists with the implementation of these and other information security requirements
• Assists with the documentation of information security incidents as well as the analysis of the circumstances enabling or permitting these same incidents to take place
• Provides in-depth technical advice for investigations of information security incidents including internal frauds, hacker break-ins, and system outages
• Monitors current and proposed laws, regulations, industry standards, and ethical requirements related to information security and privacy, so that the business is warned in advance and is ready to be fully compliant with these requirements.
Skills required include:
• Five years of Information Technology Security, at least 3 with large enterprise organizations
• CISSP (Certified Information Systems Security Professional)
• Working knowledge of UNIX and Windows
• Firewalls, VPN, PKI, IPS
• Oracle, MS SQL
• Shell scripting
• Virtualization Security
• Strong Project Management skills
Location: Pleasanton, CA
Duration: Fulltime Employment
Since 2002 Maxonic has been at the forefront of connecting candidate strengths to client challenges. Our award winning, dedicated team of recruiting professionals is specialized by technology, are great listeners, and will seek to find a position that meets the long term career needs of our candidates. We take pride in the over 5,000 candidates that we have placed, and the repeat business that we earn from our satisfied clients.
Interested in Applying?
We can’t wait to see your resume. Please apply below with your most current resume and anything else you’d like us to know about you – commute preferences, desired work environments, etc. Please contact Joseph Apobaca directly (firstname.lastname@example.org), 408-739-4900 x 121. Looking fro ward to assist you.