13790- Visual Designer
As a Visual Designer, you will contribute to the user experience strategy by collaborating with studio leads and producers to manage visual design activities for online properties.
- Identify area of opportunity to advance visual design by working with studio lead and visual design manager.
- Articulate visual design activities and forecast with project team and producers.
Hands-on on project work as a visual designer.
- Articulate the pros and cons of each design option.
- Acts as visual design liaison with business partners, clients and agency.
- Educate partners on brand standards; identify design deviation from brand standards and making visual design decisions.
- 5+ years of experience in communications, human factors, information sciences, graphic and visual arts.
- Visually / graphically fluent with highly creative, brand building experience.
- Experience designing in new and emerging digital media.
- Demonstrated ability to create visual consistency of design, look and feel, style guides, and production across all marketing assets.
- Mobile Design Experience
- Champion quality, standards, user-centered design and the customer.
- 2 years w/ possible extension
Locations: San Francisco, CA, Oakland, CA, or Charlotte, NC
Since 2002 Maxonic has been at the forefront of connecting candidate strengths to client challenges. Our award winning, dedicated team of recruiting professionals is specialized by technology, are great listeners, and will seek to find a position that meets the long term career needs of our candidates. We take pride in the over 5,000 candidates that we have placed, and the repeat business that we earn from our satisfied clients.