#13814- IT HQ Move Program Manager/ Director
Our company headquarters is relocating one of our locations in the bay area. We would need some help with this move from a project manager with experience in infrastructure technologies.
The candidate must have extensive experience with the IT portion of large corporate HQ moves - i.e. the ability to deal with a project that affects the daily life of 700+ people. Must be an expert/director level.
- Working directly under the CIO.
- IT background with working knowledge and dependencies of foundation infrastructure elements - LAN, WAN, Telecommunications, Security.
- Ability to work with or track vendor deliverables for cabling, rack, power, circuitry, switch room layouts (MDF, IDF).
- High energy person who will aggressively, in a nice way, keep us moving at the right pace.
- Acute attention to detail.
- If the person has familiarity with site builds, cabling, working with network vendors, etc, it would help.
- High-level communications
- An IT leader or a technology leader
- Someone with influence
- Someone who is a diplomat
- Definitely a GO-GETTER
Duration: 6+ Months/ possible extension
Location: Santa Clara, CA
Since 2002 Maxonic has been at the forefront of connecting candidate strengths to client challenges. Our award winning, dedicated team of recruiting professionals is specialized by technology, are great listeners, and will seek to find a position that meets the long-term career needs of our candidates. We take pride in the over 5,000 candidates that we have placed, and the repeat business that we earn from our satisfied clients.
Interested in Applying?
We can’t wait to see your resume. Please apply below with your most current resume and anything else you’d like us to know about you – commute preferences, desired work environments, etc. Or you can contact Joseph Apodaca (firstname.lastname@example.org), 408-739-4900 x121