Program Manager – Salesforce/Oracle Fusion - 13941
In a world full of threats to the integrity and performance of critical Internet systems, our client provides a range of products that mitigate these risks. As a successful startup, and now as a public company, they have continuously advanced their technologies, and provide solutions to thousands of clients across the globe. They currently have a requirement for a contract to hire role – Program Manager – Salesforce/Oracle Fusion for a highly visible position.
- Guide cross-functional teams through complex business transformation programs
- Direct and assign responsibilities to cross-functional teams and implementation partners’ personnel through the business transformation
- Validate the translation of business requirements into technical solutions
- Gain a firm understanding of cloud-based solutions (including, but not limited to Salesforce.com) to drive adjustments from best practice guidelines
- Guide creation and execution of project work plans and revise as appropriate
- Facilitate core team meetings effectively, including workshops, status meetings with the project team (cross-functional stakeholders, implementation vendors and management team) and executive steering committee meetings
- 7+ years of experience including work as a program/project manager
- Prior experience managing complex packaged/hosted/SaaS software implementation projects. Experience with cloud-based solutions such as Salesforce.com is preferred
- Experience implementing an ERP system
- Experience implementing (or an active member of the implementation team) SFDC OR Oracle (ERP) is required
- Familiarity with Sales, Lead to Cash, Procure to Pay, Manufacturing Ops, Support and Professional Services business processes
· 6 months CTH
· Location: Santa Clara, Ca
· Local candidates strongly preferred
What’s in it for You:
· Cool, fast growing and nimble company with a central Silicon Valley location.
· Great opportunity to enhance or solidify your skills with an excellent, diverse and experienced team.
· Work with key management, across business units and have a major impact on how the business is run.
About the Client:
This public company grew fast, very fast, and they did so by embracing advanced technology from the very beginning. Their products are diverse, but all geared toward making the corporate infrastructure safe from the peril of the net. They are still small, though very successful.
Since 2002 Maxonic has been at the forefront of connecting candidate strengths to client challenges. Our award winning, dedicated team of recruiting professionals are specialized by technology, are great listeners, and will seek to find a position that meets the long term career needs of our candidates. We take pride in the over 5,000 candidates that we have placed, and the repeat business that we earn from our satisfied clients.
Interested in Applying?
Feel free to email Jalpa Mehta (firstname.lastname@example.org) or call 408-739-4900 x 114.
- Key Words: IT, information technology, project management, Oracle EBS, R12, Oracle 11i, Oracle fusion, Salesforce, SFDC