Information Security & Compliance Architect - 13946
If you’ve used your phone today, you’ve been in touch with a product manufactured by our client. They are a major provider of human interface technologies for mobile devices and are at the heart of current design and thinking. They currently have a requirement for an Information Security & Compliance Architect for a challenging and rewarding position.
· Client is looking for an Information Security and compliance expert especially with working experience in same industry as Semiconductor.
· 15-20yrs experience in IT Security
· someone who worked as an auditor for PWC, Delloite, etc.
· Must have
· 3 Months Contract
· Location: San Jose, CA
· W2 payment term only
What’s in it for You:
· Cool, fast growing and nimble company with a central Silicon Valley location.
· Great opportunity to enhance or solidify your skills with an excellent, diverse and experienced team.
· Work with key management, across business units and have a major impact on how the business is run.
About the Client:
This public company is headquartered in San Jose, and has filed over 1500 patents. They are a research and development oriented company, but have a strong sales and marketing team.
Since 2002 Maxonic has been at the forefront of connecting candidate strengths to client challenges. Our award winning, dedicated team of recruiting professionals are specialized by technology, are great listeners, and will seek to find a position that meets the long term career needs of our candidates. We take pride in the over 5,000 candidates that we have placed, and the repeat business that we earn from our satisfied clients.
Interested in Applying?
We can’t wait to see your resume! Please apply below with your most current resume and contact information. Feel free to connect with Mani (email@example.com) or call 408-739-4900 x 125.