#13974 | DevOps engineer, SF, or El Segundo, CA. (remote is also fine)
Our Client is a global learning, development and play company that inspires the next generation of kids to shape a brighter tomorrow. It also creates inspiring and innovative products in collaboration with leading entertainment and technology companies as well as other partners. With a global workforce of approximately 32,000 people, it operates in 40 countries and territories and sells products in more than 150 nations.
- Design, implement, and maintain production and non-production infrastructure in GCP and AWS
- Work with engineers, product owners, and stakeholders to build against roadmaps and development plans
- Develop and execute deployment processes for infrastructure, backend, mobile, and hardware/firmware releases
- Design solutions for automated deployment and CI/CD pipelines
- Design solutions for configuration, data storage, monitoring, and other aspects of a modern technology platform
- Experience with production GCP and AWS infrastructure
- Linux systems background
- Strong scripting skills (Python, Bash, etc.)
- Configuration management and CI/CD
- Automation and monitoring tools
- Experience with Git
· Duration: 6 months contract
· Location: Remote or SF, El Segundo, CA
Since 2002, Maxonic has been at the forefront of connecting candidate strengths to client challenges. Our award winning, dedicated team of recruiting professionals are specialized by technology, are great listeners, and will seek to find a position that meets the long-term career needs of our candidates. We take pride in the over 5,000 candidates that we have placed, and the repeat business that we earn from our satisfied clients.
Interested in Applying?
We can’t wait to see your resume. Please email Mani (firstname.lastname@example.org) or call 408-739-4900 x 125.