Business Solutions Executive – Ticketing & Events– 14034
Our client is one of the leading resorts in the world. They are currently in need of an experienced Business Solutions Executive – Ticketing & Events to work as part of a team on multiple high visibility projects. This position is Full time Permanent and is at their Las Vegas, NV facility.
The Business Solutions Executive is responsible for the development, management, and strengthening of the partnership between Information Technology and core business functions such as marketing, hotel, retail, casino, food and beverage, finance, and others. The Business Solutions Executive will work directly with senior property and corporate leaders as well as key vendors and IT leadership across all departments to define the product strategy and roadmap which aligns with the long term enterprise wide vision. This position is responsible for leading the organization in research for new products, product enhancements, versions and operating systems, product redesign as well as leading/driving technical execution of changes/ new products in the environment.
* Partnership with respective business partners and their senior leadership.
* Conceptualize and define the strategy for major business applications.
* Management of product lifecycle for enterprise-wide applications including service providers, vendors, etc.
* Communicates the roadmap, plans, product status, and direction to the business and IT leadership.
* In-depth knowledge of business and application functions for specific lines of business.
* Practical business knowledge of IT.
* Portfolio Management of line of business and applications
At least 6 years relevant work experience.
* At least 4 years previous experience in a management position.
* Specialized expertise in core business functions such as marketing, finance, retail, casino, hotel, food and beverage, etc.
* Previous experience with leading large scale initiatives.
* Excellent customer service skills.
* Able to lead and mentor a team.
· Must be currently authorized to work in the US
· Position type: Permanent
· Position location: Las Vegas, NV
What’s in it for You:
· Competitive pay for contact and permanent position, with excellent stability and opportunity for growth.
· Great opportunity to enhance or solidify your skills with an excellent, diverse and experienced team.
· Work on multiple projects allows you to get experience with a variety of technologies and teams.
About the Client:
This client has been committed to improving the quality of life in the communities they serve. Their facilities are modern, clean and comfortable.
Since 2002 Maxonic has been at the forefront of connecting candidate strengths to client challenges. Our award winning, dedicated teams of recruiting professionals are specialized by technology, are great listeners, and will seek to find a position that meets the long term career needs of our candidates. We take pride in the over 5,000 candidates that we have placed, and the repeat business that we earn from our satisfied clients.
Interested in Applying?
Feel free to email Jalpa Mehta (email@example.com) or call 408-739-4900 x 114.
Key Words: IT, information technology, Ticketing, Events, Concerts, Movies