Full Stack Developer- 13530
The Full Stack Developer will be responsible for building reliable state of the art cloud-services web applications. In this role, the position will be responsible for the development of multi-tiered systems that captures data 24 hours a day, makes data accessible at scale via APIs and front-end web systems, and leverage established tools to automate the operation and maintenance of such systems with high levels of performance and availability. This is a long-term contract and located in the bay area, CA. Onsite interview is needed.
- Development and support of web applications, application APIs and platform interfaces
- Work closely with design team, IT researchers and data scientists to prototype and implement our web and mobile applications
- 5+ years of software development experience with latest 1 to 2 years in web development.
- Strong expertise and experience in developing complex web applications with responsive design techniques across desktop, tablet and mobile
- Expertise in Java programming language.
- Experience in Internet of Things (IoT) architecture is preferable
- Possess strong verbal and written communication skills
- Advanced knowledge of ES2015+, NodeJS, Zoo Keeper, Jenkins.
- MySQL, MongoDB or other time series database technologies.
- ArcGIS, ESRI and geographical tools (big plus).
- ETL tools, Pentaho preferred.
- Long Term Contract
- Location: Santa Clara, CA
Since 2002 Maxonic has been at the forefront of connecting candidate strengths to client challenges. Our award winning, dedicated team of recruiting professionals are specialized by technology, are great listeners, and will seek to find a position that meets the long-term career needs of our candidates. We take pride in the over 5,000 candidates that we have placed, and the repeat business that we earn from our satisfied clients.