Senior Android Developer - 14090
Our client is one of largest retailers in the world. Yet their IT department is nimble and dynamic, and works with cutting edge technologies. They are currently in need of an experienced Senior Android Developer to work as part of a team on multiple high visibility projects. This position is contract to Hire and is at their Pleasanton, CA facility.
• Be a senior member of mobile team
• Participate in the implementation and enhancement mobile apps
• Provide guidance on the future direction of mobile technology usage
• Work closely with the business team in understanding and implementing the optimum solution.
• Participate in the definition and implementation standards for mobile development.
• Facilitate the implementation and adoption of new mobile tools and technologies.
• Work with onsite and offshore vendors on key project deliverables
• Minimum 4 year of proven experience building commercial mobile applications
• Minimum 8 years of experience in developing software applications.
• Minimum 2 years hands-on experience building native Android applications using Android SDK and APIs
• Vast knowledge of current trends in the mobile technology
• Extensive experience consuming SOAP/ REST web services.
• Extensive experience with XML Schemas, AJAX, WSDL, WADL
• Extensive experience with processing XML/JSON data.
• Excellent understanding of usability aspects of mobile applications
• Strong understanding of mobile application security
• Ability to translate business requirements into working solutions.
• Innovative problem solver.
• Results oriented with an ability to work in team and individual contributor work environments.
• Strong organization skills with good interpersonal skills and a customer service oriented attitude.
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
• Familiarity with Agile development methodology.
Top 3-5 Required Skills:
· Android Developer
· building commercial mobile applications
· experience consuming SOAP/ REST web services
· building native Android applications using Android SDK and APIs
experience with XML Schemas, AJAX,WSDL, WADL
· Must be currently authorized to work in the US
· Contract length: 6 Months
· Position type: Contract to Hire
· Position location: Pleasanton, CA
What’s in it for You:
· Competitive pay for contact and permanent position, with excellent stability and opportunity for growth.
· Great opportunity to enhance or solidify your skills with an excellent, diverse and experienced team.
· Work on multiple projects allows you to get experience with a variety of technologies and teams.
About the Client:
This client has a strong reputation as a responsible corporate citizen and has long been committed to improving the quality of life in the communities they serve. With numerous training programs and outlets for development, they ensure that employees are continually strengthening their skill set and developing as individuals. Their facilities are modern, clean and comfortable.
Since 2002 Maxonic has been at the forefront of connecting candidate strengths to client challenges. Our award winning, dedicated teams of recruiting professionals are specialized by technology, are great listeners, and will seek to find a position that meets the long term career needs of our candidates. We take pride in the over 5,000 candidates that we have placed, and the repeat business that we earn from our satisfied clients.
Interested in Applying?
We can’t wait to see your resume. Please apply below with your most current resume and anything else you’d like us to know about you – commute preferences, desired work environments, etc. We promise to get back to you within 24 hours. Feel free to email Mani Maganti at email@example.com Or Call at 408-739-4900 Ex 125.