14171 - Software Engineer III
Our direct client is a leading global interactive entertainment software company They are currently in need of a Software Engineer III / Test Automation Developer. This position is permanent role to work at their Redwood City, CA facility.
In this role you will work with our teams to develop quality control tools test automation and analysis systems across a variety of products.
- BS in Computer Science/Engineering or equivalent industry experience
- 5+ years professional experience in software development
- A strong understanding of testing methodologies
- Experienced with building test strategies for web, mobile, or software products
- Advanced programming experience with C++ and/or C#
- Programming experience with Python
- Familiarity with web, database and automation technologies
- Demonstrated problem solving and debugging skills
- Experience with version control and build systems
- Develops and maintains tools, automation, test scripts, as needed
Local candidates only
Since 2002 Maxonic has been at the forefront of connecting candidate strengths to client challenges. Our award winning, dedicated team of recruiting professionals are specialized by technology, are great listeners, and will seek to find a position that meets the long term career needs of our candidates. We take pride in the over 5,000 candidates that we have placed, and the repeat business that we earn from our satisfied clients.
Interested in Applying?
We can’t wait to see your resume. Please apply below with your most current resume and anything else you’d like us to know. Feel free to email Nina Schindler (firstname.lastname@example.org) or call 408-400-2299.