Senior Business Solutions Architect - 14187
This client is a leader in their slice of the medical device market. Very niche, very cool, and dedicated to making a lasting impact on patients lives. Complex technologies both internally and in conjunction with their products, play an integral role is their success. They are currently in need of a Senior Business Solutions Architect. This position is full time direct hire only and located in San Jose.
The Business Solutions Architect will play an essential role in transformation project(s). This person will provide leadership in designing solutions for the business needs. The candidate will leverage their experience across the End-to-End process to develop and deliver end-to-end Business solutions. The role requires strong Relationship Management, Analytical, Technical, Problem-Solving, and Decision-Making Skills. This individual must be a highly motivated, self-starter with excellent communication and presentation skills. This individual must be able to establish solid, collaborative relationships with contacts at all levels of the organization.
- Function as a liaison to Business and I.T. partners to gain a broad understanding of industry trends and innovations, and their impact on technology
- Ensures requirements are in alignment with business strategies and business architecture roadmap/framework
- Participates in planning and execution of projects as they move ideas from ideation to feasibility and then to execution
- Conducts analysis to determine best path for solving business problems/opportunities that may include process improvement/re-engineering, systems enhancement and user training
- Ensures solutions developed are aligned to business strategic vision and leverage common solution and services
- Works collaboratively with Functional stakeholders, Global Process Owners (GPO) to identify project objectives, scope, dependencies requirements and risks for requested changes.
- 12+ years’ relevant experience in business and process analysis
- 5 - 7 years of experience with complicated Quote-to-Contract and order-to-Cash processes and application(s) in a solution architect capacity
- Proven ability to manage multiple projects and initiatives simultaneously.
- A proven record of accomplishment leading transformational initiatives and requirements from ideation to go-live.
- Prior experience working with a variety of Sales Operations functions such as: Order Management, Pricing, Renewals required.
- Should have exposure to enterprise applications like SAP, Salesforce.com, payment processing
- Full time Direct Hire
- Location: San Jose, CA
What’s in it for you?
- Competitive pay for contract with excellent stability and opportunity for growth.
- Great opportunity to enhance or solidify your skills with an excellent, diverse and experienced team.
- Work on multiple projects allows you to get experience with a variety of technologies and teams.
About the Client:
This public company grew fast, very fast, and they did so by embracing technology from the beginning. Their products are uber-successful and used by caregivers all over the world. They are highly profitable, nimble and efficient.
Since 2002 Maxonic has been at the forefront of connecting candidate strengths to client challenges. Our award winning, dedicated team of recruiting professionals are specialized by technology, are great listeners, and will seek to find a position that meets the long term career needs of our candidates. We take pride in the over 5,000 candidates that we have placed, and the repeat business that we earn from our satisfied clients.
Interested in Applying?
Feel free to email jalpa(email@example.com) or call 408-739-4900 x 114.