.Lead Product Manager - 14201
Our client is a leading publisher of games on Console, PC and Mobile. They currently have a requirement for an Lead Product Manager for a permanent opportunity. The position is in Redwood City, CA.
- Key member of Studio Leadership Staff, reporting to the General Manager
- Manage a team of product managers, supporting their long-term career development
- Own the strategy and execution of operating a financially significant live service including P&L responsibility, managing multiple revenue streams: Advertising spend/revenue, subscription & MTX revenue
- Drive studio strategy via roadmap planning, definition, and prioritization
- Write specifications that bring your strategy to life, collaborating with: Engineering and Development, Production, Marketing, Analytics, Design and UX/UI
- Track, understand and communicate KPI performance and trends,
- Demonstrated product management leadership, ideally in content or game service delivery
- Management experience with teams of 3+ members
- Moderate technical knowledge of content services, including but not limited to identity management, e-commerce, payments, website architecture and ad technologies
- Proven track record of building great consumer-facing and back-end products. Platform Product Management experience a plus.
- Analytic dexterity, comfort, and ability, 5+ years of experience
- Exceptional project manager, impeccable detail orientation a must, with ability to juggle multiple priorities and projects.
- Candidates must be currently authorized to work in the US
What’s in it for you?
- The client is committed to continuous improvement of your skills and performance.
- Their culture fosters opportunities for individual impact and advancement in a rapidly growing environment.
About the Client:
They are dynamic and invest heavily in the success of their team.
Since 2002 Maxonic has been at the forefront of connecting candidate strengths to client challenges. Our award winning, dedicated team of recruiting professionals are specialized by technology, are great listeners, and will seek to find a position that meets the long term career needs of our candidates. We take pride in the over 5,000 candidates that we have placed, and the repeat business that we earn from our satisfied clients.
Interested in Applying?
Feel free to email Jalpa Mehta (email@example.com) or call 408-739-4900 x 114.
Key Words: Product management, identity management, e-commerce, payments, website architecture and ad technologies, Platform Product Management, consumer facing, KPI, Analytical, UX/UI