14295 - Product Management Director
Our client is a market leader in the business of securing web applications. Their flagship product is used by clients globally and is the leader in its category. They currently have a requirement for Product Management Director with the background in product management and development, strategy and planning for the Enterprise segment. The position is permanent and in Santa Clara, CA.
The successful candidate will be responsible for defining solutions and roadmaps that align with customer needs that will further our leading solutions that bridge the gap between security and DevOps to ensure you can find and fix vulnerabilities before the bad guys can exploit them. We are looking for a candidate with strong business acumen who can guide the commercialization of products in partnership with our marketing and sales teams.
- Clearly define and manage the product line business by assessing the benefits of our current products, evaluating our competitive position, outlining gaps and proposing solutions that consider the market conditions and overall economics.
- Be an individual contributor and manage a team of product managers, providing leadership and mentoring to those individuals, while not losing site of own deliverables.
- Conduct opportunity assessments on new ideas and concepts and provide design specification for product enhancements to product development.
- Develop business plans and feasibility studies, identifying product concepts for commercialization. Justify initiatives with sound business cases including ROI assessment and monitor returns.
- Partner cross-functionally to embed customer insights into our suite of solutions, and to drive commercialization efforts out through the organization in a coordinated fashion.
- Work closely with product marketing and sales to guide product launch and commercialization efforts out through the organization in a coordinated fashion.
- Engage with regions, markets, and account teams and support them in responding to RFPs
- 8+ years of relevant security experience (application security market experience preferred).
- Proven track record of success in bringing ideas from creation to execution - SaaS delivered product experience preferred
- Previous experience managing a P&L of a product line and contributing to its growth in the market.
- Strong analytical skills with ability to drive deep product insights from data.
- Experience developing roadmaps and executing using agile process required. Proven track-record of success in bringing ideas from creation to execution
- Strong execution skills, able to get things done through influencing others.
- Previous people management experience
- MBA preferred
- Candidates must be currently authorized to work in the
- Permanent, Full time role
- Local to Bay Area, CA candidates only
Since 2002 Maxonic has been at the forefront of connecting candidate strengths to client challenges. Our award winning, dedicated team of recruiting professionals are specialized by technology, are great listeners, and will seek to find a position that meets the long term career needs of our candidates. We take pride in the over 5,000 candidates that we have placed, and the repeat business that we earn from our satisfied clients.