Sr. Server Software Developer- 14300
Our client is worldwide leader in information technologies with products that include hardware, software and services. They have a requirement for a Sr. Server Software Developer to work in their Santa Clara, CA facility.
- Responsible for development of software for automating server life cycle management. This includes bare metal provisioning, server operations, BIOS settings, HBA and RAID Controller settings firmware upgrades, and server de-commissioning.
- Requirement analysis, design, code, unit test and fix defects in a range of scenarios such as regular release cycles, prototypes, customer escalations and PoCs.
- Software development will entail owning existing feature set and continually expand new product features on new server platforms, BIOS settings, HBA and RAID Controller settings, firmware upgrades and new host O/S platforms.
- Liaise with development and test groups (h/w and s/w) to isolate performance bottlenecks, and to resolve technical issues encountered by internal teams and customers.
- C/C++, STL, Boost
- OO design and programming
- Solid history of programming using server management protocols and utilities like IMPI, EFI shell, SOL(serial over LAN), Redfish, ipmiTools, ipmiUtils
- Multi-threading, locking, caching, distributed programming
- Software design patterns
- Multi-platform development: Windows and Linux
- Experience with build tools, rpm, windows installation kits
- Experience with tools like Puppet, Chef or Foreman will be preferred
Since 2002 Maxonic has been at the forefront of connecting candidate strengths to client challenges. Our award winning, dedicated team of recruiting professionals is specialized by technology, is great listeners, and will seek to find a position that meets the long term career needs of our candidates. We take pride in the over 5,000 candidates that we have placed, and the repeat business that we earn from our satisfied clients.
Interested in Applying?
Please click apply with your most current resume and anything else you’d like us to know about you. You should also feel free to email Nina Schindler (firstname.lastname@example.org) or call 408-400-2299