Our client in Sunnyvale, CA is looking for an SCCM Expert to work on multiple projects and perform SCCM support activities to maintain Windows endpoints and servers, application distribution and management and related activities.
This role is Contract or Contract to hire and needs onsite interview.
- Responsible for the development, patching, integration and production support of SCCM suites
- Perform deployments/collections/ task sequences within SCCM
- Perform Application packaging, scripting and patch management.
- Technical resource to support Windows Group Policy, PolicyPak software management
- Administers operating system deployment process.
- Responsible for proper escalation, communications, and management of production system
- Troubleshoots technical problems and work with team members to resolve them
- Serves as project lead of assigned IT Projects.
- 8+ years of IT experience
- 8+ years Windows server system engineering /administration experience
- Strong PowerShell scripting
- 3+ years at least Microsoft Systems Center Configuration Manager (SCCM)
- Microsoft MDT
- Microsoft WUS
- Windows Group Policy Objects (GPO), Group Policy Paks
Since 2002 Maxonic has been at the forefront of connecting candidate strengths to client challenges. Our award winning, dedicated team of recruiting professionals is specialized by technology, is great listeners, and will seek to find a position that meets the long term career needs of our candidates. We take pride in the over 5,000 candidates that we have placed, and the repeat business that we earn from our satisfied clients.