14320- IT Applications Director / Oracle Agile PLM
Our client is an American corporation that develops, manufactures and markets robotic products designed to improve clinical outcomes of patients through minimally invasive surgery.
They are currently looking for an IT Applications Director, proficient with Oracle Agile PLM. The position is available in Sunnyvale
This is a contract to hire position.
- Work directly with the Stakeholders to gather requirements to analyze, design and/or implement technology best practice business changes. Experience in translating business objectives into system requirements and define an enterprise-wide technology approach that encompasses multiple systems and various integration points
- 10-15 years of relevant IT experience in an enterprise environment
- Experience in translating business objectives into system requirements and define an enterprise-wide technology approach that encompasses multiple systems and various integration points
- 5 + years in Oracle Agile PLM experience is highly preferred. If not, accepting strong candidates with other PLM experience
- 3-5+ years of experience with PLM best practice development and process design in the areas of R&D Project Portfolio Management, New Product Development & Introduction, Product Data Management, Product Information Management, Product Quality Management or Compliance
- 3-5 +years of experience with Oracle PLM Application Design and Configuration in the following modules:
· Product Collaboration
· Product Cost Management
· Product Quality Management
· Product Governance & Compliance
· Engineering Data Management
· Product Portfolio Management
· Engineering Collaboration
· Variant Management
Duration: Contract/ Contract to hire
Location: Sunnyvale, CA
Since 2002 Maxonic has been at the forefront of connecting candidate strengths to client challenges. Our award winning, dedicated team of recruiting professionals are specialized by technology, are great listeners, and will seek to find a position that meets the long term career needs of our candidates. We take pride in the over 5,000 candidates that we have placed, and the repeat business that we earn from our satisfied clients.
Interested in Applying?
Please click apply with your most current resume and anything else you’d like us to know about you. You should also feel free to email Monica Vaduva (firstname.lastname@example.org) or call 408-400-2301