.#14346 End User Productivity Admin. Manager (Sharepoint, Office 365)
The Manager, End User Productivity (EUP) Administration works in conjunction with Director, EUP and a team of administrators responsible for administration, minor development and support of productivity tools, such as Office365 collaboration, desktop office and workflow. This individual will help drive both internal and external resources to ensure the productivity tools are functional for our internal associates. This position will interface directly with key business units, our IT support team, and other IT groups as required.
• Drive a team of O365 administrators to effectively configure and run the productivity suite of tools.
• Manage, mentor and coach a team of technology administrators. Provide regular and constructive performance feedback to individuals. Responsible for staffing decisions, coaching, development and evaluation of associates.
• Partner with peers to transition applications and coordinate administration activities.
• Closely coordinate administration and support activities related to Office365, collaboration tools & Desktop productivity tools with other support and operations teams (Desktop support, security, help desk etc).
• Responsible for level 2 support of Office 365 Collaboration Tools (SharePoint, OneDrive, Skype, Yammer, K2Workflow) and Desktop Office.
• Responsible for managing a 3rd party managed services provider for Video Conferencing.
QUALIFICATIONS AND SPECIAL SKILLS REQUIRED:
• At least 5 years of experience managing a team working on O365 or similar collaboration products
• Strong background in collaboration technologies, specifically SharePoint or similar
• Experience with workflow development
• Experience with large enterprise implementations (8000 users)
• Experience with providing monthly service quality & availability metrics. Proven focus on continuous improvement.
• Excellent troubleshooting and technical triage abilities.
• A solid understanding of industry best practices, governance and operating model around productivity tools.
• Experience with contract administration
• Experience with managing 3rd party outsourcing/ managed services providers. Ability to supervise, consultants and external vendor resources
• Very good written and verbal communication skills.
• Demonstrated history of engaging internal customers, including listening, influencing, translating technical details into understandable concepts and building consensus.
• At least 2-5 years of experience as a SharePoint administrator
• Experience with video conferencing technologies like Polycom or Cisco
• Project management experience is a plus
• Some networking experience, ability to troubleshoot basic network performance issues
Location: Dublin, CA
Since 2002 Maxonic has been at the forefront of connecting candidate strengths to client challenges. Our award winning, dedicated team of recruiting professionals is specialized by technology, are great listeners, and will seek to find a position that meets the long term career needs of our candidates. We take pride in the over 5,000 candidates that we have placed, and the repeat business that we earn from our satisfied clients.