14360 – SSL Developer
Our client is a market leader in enterprise security solutions. They offer an integrated portfolio of security products that combat advanced threats. They currently have a requirement for SSL Developer. The position is permanent and in Mountain View, CA.
- Contribute to design and development of new features and enhancements in SSL and PKI areas.
- Partner with senior developers, architects, and product managers to scope the problem, investigate, and design a solution that meets product requirements.
- Manage all aspects of software development including design, coding, testing and debugging.
- Bachelor’s degree in computer/engineering related field
- 7+ years of relevant professional experience
- Strong C/C++ programming and debugging (gdb) skills
- Background in TCP/IP networking, multi-threaded applications, and Unix based OS
- Experience with security technologies such as SSL, PKI, VPN, Firewall etc.
- Proven knowledge of embedded systems
- Prior experience with SSL protocol, PKI using OpenSSL library
- Ability to implement application-layer protocols such as HTTP
- Fulltime Permanent role
- Location – Mountain View, CA
- Local candidates only
Since 2002 Maxonic has been at the forefront of connecting candidate strengths to client challenges. Our award winning, dedicated team of recruiting professionals are specialized by technology, are great listeners, and will seek to find a position that meets the long term career needs of our candidates. We take pride in the over 5,000 candidates that we have placed, and the repeat business that we earn from our satisfied clients.
Interested in Applying?
We can’t wait to see your resume! Please apply below with your most current resume. You should also feel free to email Nina Schindler (email@example.com) or call 408-400-2299