14365 – Cloud Security Software Engineer
Our client is a market leader in enterprise security solutions. They offer an integrated portfolio of security products that combat advanced threats. They currently have a requirement for Cloud Security Software Engineer. The position is permanent and in Mountain View, CA.
- 5+ years of experience in C/C++ systems programming and/or network socket programming.
- Strong knowledge of L2-L7 networking stack and L4-L7 protocols.
- Experience with software development lifecycle (SDLC).
- Experience developing with Open Source IPSec stacks (e.g. StrongSWAN, LibreSWAN) and/or experience developing with OpenVPN.
- Strong knowledge of Linux networking stack, netfilter framework and iptables.
- Experience writing Linux kernel modules.
- Experience with Linux/UNIX kernel debugging.
- Hands on experience configuring IP network switches, routers or firewalls.
- Fulltime Permanent role
- Location – Mountain View, CA
- Local candidates only
Since 2002 Maxonic has been at the forefront of connecting candidate strengths to client challenges. Our award winning, dedicated team of recruiting professionals are specialized by technology, are great listeners, and will seek to find a position that meets the long term career needs of our candidates. We take pride in the over 5,000 candidates that we have placed, and the repeat business that we earn from our satisfied clients.
Interested in Applying?
We can’t wait to see your resume! Please apply below with your most current resume. You should also feel free to email Nina Schindler (email@example.com) or call 408-400-2299