14385 - Senior Web AEM developer
Our client is one of largest retailers in the world. Yet their IT department is nimble and dynamic, and works with cutting edge technologies. They are currently in need of an experienced Senior Web AEM developer, to work as part of a team on multiple high visibility projects. This position is a contract position and is at their Pleasanton, CA facility and is looking for the local candidates only.
- Provide application design guidance and consultation, utilizing a thorough understanding of applicable technology, tools -- Adobe AEM and existing designs.
- Design and create technical specifications to design or redesign complex computer platforms and applications.
- Act as an expert technical resource for modeling, simulation and analysis efforts.
- MUST have experience working with Adobe AEM.
- Familiarity with backend service layer integration (authentication/3rd party feeds) using Ajax, REST API.
- Well versed with best practices of designing responsive web applications and latest trends in web and mobile space.
- Must be currently authorized to work in the US
- Position type: Contract/Contract to hire
- Position location: Pleasanton, CA, local candidates only
Since 2002 Maxonic has been at the forefront of connecting candidate strengths to client challenges. Our award winning, dedicated team of recruiting professionals are specialized by technology, are great listeners, and will seek to find a position that meets the long term career needs of our candidates. We take pride in the over 5,000 candidates that we have placed, and the repeat business that we earn from our satisfied clients.
Interested in Applying?
We can’t wait to see your resume. Please apply below with your most current resume and anything else you’d like us to know about you. Feel free to contact Seema directly (firstname.lastname@example.org), 408-739-4900 x 113.