#14387- UX Designer
Our direct client is looking for a UX Designer for a short-term project working on conceptual design working with various design tools.
- Own design process from research, through conceptual design.
- Engage in user research and interviews
- Design completely new product features for users by identifying end-to-end experiences, gathering feedback and iterating on design solutions.
- Participate in iterative process of delivering as well as critiquing designs to ensure effective and consistent design throughout.
- Partner with multiple stakeholders, including product managers, engineers, organizational leaders and other designers, in drafting and brainstorming/conceptualizing initial concepts.
- Coordinate and deliver on multiple projects to completion.
- Support development teams throughout the implementation cycle.
- Create workflows, personas, interaction flows/information architecture, low fidelity mock-ups and high fidelity prototypes.
- Identify, prioritize, and track usability issues and make design recommendations.
- Analyze user needs and software requirements to determine feasibility of design within time and cost constraints.
- Ability to deliver high quality work on tight schedule.
- Keep an eye on trends and developments in the industry and identify capabilities that should be adopted.
- Provide final detailed design specifications and assets for developers/engineers to implement.
- 3+ years of experience.
- Portfolio with a strong track record of executing the design process.
- Experience working in B2B and enterprise software.
- Proficient in design tools (Sketch, Figma, XD, InVision, etc.)
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills.
- experience working in a collaborative team and directly with developers for implementation of designs.
- Experience with resources such as pattern libraries and design systems.
- Fluency in best practices for information architecture and interaction design, user-centered design process, as well as strong knowledge of user experience principles and techniques.
Since 2002 Maxonic has been at the forefront of connecting candidate strengths to client challenges. Our award winning, dedicated team of recruiting professionals is specialized by technology, are great listeners, and will seek to find a position that meets the long term career needs of our candidates. We take pride in the over 5,000 candidates that we have placed, and the repeat business that we earn from our satisfied clients.