#14434- O365 Project Manager
Our direct client is looking for a Project Manager for Office 365 suite roll out.
- Create and maintain high quality integrated project plans and asset strategy documents. Ensure alignment between overall program strategy and cross-functional plans.
- Manage Team meetings, including development of decision and action focused agendas, aligning pre-reads, facilitating robust discussions, distribution of meeting minutes and tracking of action items.
- Responsible for managing launch function plans and launch tracker.
- Ensure alignment and information flow among team members and all stakeholders; drive coordination of cross-functional activities; and facilitate the execution of agreed upon program plans within a team environment.
- Manage action item log, risk/issue log, and decision log. Assist in risk/opportunity identification; issue resolution and escalation, as well as contingency and scenario planning.
- Communicate project status through monthly dashboards and other reporting materials. Includes collecting information and ensuring accuracy of reports. Manage development of regular program updates for senior leadership.
- Coordinate activities with external alliances. Support joint committee meetings, agendas and minutes.
- Oversee timelines/deliverables.
- Own program budget and interface with global commercial team to track expenses and prepare reforecasts.
- Excellent communication skills – both written and verbal
- Able to manage at all levels
- O365 rollout as a PM experience a MUST and non-negotiable
- PPM implementation experience is a big plus or can be an expert as a supervisor who knows how to set up the workflows in the tool for the PMO
Duration: 6+ Months
Since 2002 Maxonic has been at the forefront of connecting candidate strengths to client challenges. Our award winning, dedicated team of recruiting professionals is specialized by technology, are great listeners, and will seek to find a position that meets the long-term career needs of our candidates. We take pride in the over 5,000 candidates that we have placed, and the repeat business that we earn from our satisfied clients.