14460 - Software Architect / Engineer
Our client has a passion for entertainment, technology and providing unparalleled customer experiences. They are currently seeking to fulfill a Contract-To-Hire role for the Software Architect / Engineer with experience and understanding in client platforms including video player architecture and mobile client development. The position is based in El Segundo, CA.
- A minimum of 5 years of experience in software development or software architecture
- Experience in video player architecture including DASH and HLS implementations.
- Experience in mobile client development (iOS, Android). Experience should include development work on diverse hardware platforms (STBs, Mobile devices, etc.)
- General understanding of video and the end to end delivery of video.
- Experience working with 3rd party reference platforms and SDKs
- Job responsibilities include development of target architectures, interfacing with development and operations organizations, creating recommendations on deployment strategies, and helping troubleshoot / diagnose development and production issues.
- Must be currently authorized to work in the US with no working visa support or transfer
- Position type: 6 Months Contract to Hire
- Position location: El Segundo, CA
Since 2002 Maxonic has been at the forefront of connecting candidate strengths to client challenges. Our award winning, dedicated team of recruiting professionals are specialized by technology, are great listeners, and will seek to find a position that meets the long term career needs of our candidates. We take pride in the over 5,000 candidates that we have placed, and the repeat business that we earn from our satisfied clients.
Interested in Applying?
Please apply below with your most current resume and anything else you’d like us to know about. Feel free to email Kanchan Raghatate (firstname.lastname@example.org) or call 408-739-4900 x 106.