14461 - Broadband Gateway System Architect
Our client has a passion for entertainment, technology and providing unparalleled customer experiences. They are currently seeking to fulfill a Contract-To-Hire role for the Broadband Gateway System Architect. The position is based in El Segundo, CA.
Key Roles and Responsibilities
- Experience in architecting software for home network devices and technologies related to the next generation evolution of these devices including virtual CPE technologies
- Understand various Cloud architectures and how those technologies can be leveraged in the context of the home network
- Ability to architect solutions that interface the home network to the cloud and Big Data systems
- Architecting implementable solutions that interface CPE devices to the Cloud
- Take part in technical reviews including software requirements specifications creation, review and provide guidance for software architecture, functional and design specification for an IP Residential Gateway stack.(end-to end design/Call flows/Interface definition/sub-component interaction/API implementation/system performance analysis and bottleneck identification/implementation tradeoffs)
- Familiarity with programming constructs such as processes, threads, IPC, network protocol implementation in a Linux embedded environment is a must.
- Technical liaison between the company and 3rd party development team that provides development/porting/integration services.
- Perform system engineering tasks related to Router/Gateway
- Hands-on as well as architecture level experience with Cloud technologies with deployed cloud solutions including AWS
- Provide Technical guidance to the team on best practices, programming techniques and provide solutions in Cloud technologies.
- Bachelors or Master’s Degree in Computer Science, Computer Engineering or related technical field. 5-8 years related technical architect experience. Good understanding of CPE field issues and ability to create designs for improving diagnostics and troubleshooting.
- Good understanding of Data management related to all phases of data collection, manipulation and interfacing with big data systems. Experience in effectively operating within diverse and cross-functional groups
- Proven experience in the areas of end-to-end design.
- Understanding of the C programming language in an embedded environment is a plus
- Knowledge of software development methodologies and structured approaches to system development
- Must be currently authorized to work in the US with no working visa support or transfer
- Position type: 6 Months Contract to Hire
- Position location: El Segundo, CA
Since 2002 Maxonic has been at the forefront of connecting candidate strengths to client challenges. Our award winning, dedicated team of recruiting professionals are specialized by technology, are great listeners, and will seek to find a position that meets the long term career needs of our candidates. We take pride in the over 5,000 candidates that we have placed, and the repeat business that we earn from our satisfied clients.
Interested in Applying?
Please apply below with your most current resume and anything else you’d like us to know about. We will get back to you soon. Feel free to email Mani Maganti (email@example.com) or call 408-739-4900 x 125.