14462- Document Control Manager
The Document Control Manager will be responsible for developing and maintaining the PLM system using best practices to provide corporate partners with world class service. This individual will work with Engineering to release correct and concise new product documentation through Arena to the Manufacturing base as well as establishing change processes and administrating product changes through a CCB process.
1. Initiate a CCB function and chair meetings.
2. Chair pre-release BOM reviews.
3. Work closely with Product Marketing to document Point of Purchase materials.
4. Obtain interdepartmental consensus on change dispositions.
5. Provide strategic partners with project documentation workspaces.
6. Support European parent company in release and maintenance of their products.
7. Clearly define processes, priorities, and implementations of product changes.
Experience and skills
1. Expert level knowledge of Arena PLM system, 5years experience in leading a world class
Change Control team.
2. Meticulous attention to detail.
3. Outstanding communication and leadership skills.
4. Extensive experience with China based Contract Manufacturers.
5. Ability to excel in a high velocity environment, maintaining focus and composure under pressure.
Location: Fremont, CA