14480 – Technical Vendor Manager
Our client has a passion for entertainment, technology and providing unparalleled customer experiences. They are currently seeking to fulfill a Contract role for a Technical Vendor Manager. The position is based in El Segundo, CA.
- Set and monitor vendor lifecycle milestones, define technical requirements, track dependencies and report on progress.
- Facilitate sourcing managers in gathering technical requirements, define NFRs & SLAs, reviewing agreements and statement of work with engineering teams.
- Maintain vendor roadmaps and budget forecast
- Promote awareness and enforce company’s supplier compliance process
- Maintain the Systems Engineering and Architecture Vendor Management team’s knowledge base
- 3+ years relevant experience in software integration engineering or technical vendor management in the Entertainment & Media industry
- Software development experience preferred
- Strong advocate of software engineering best practices
- Excellent problem solving, critical thinking and analytical skills, with strong interpersonal skills with a proven ability to collaborate without guidance
- Ability to facilitate technical discussions with diverse and cross-functional groups and good negotiation skills a plus
Since 2002 Maxonic has been at the forefront of connecting candidate strengths to client challenges. Our award winning, dedicated team of recruiting professionals is specialized by technology, is great listeners, and will seek to find a position that meets the long term career needs of our candidates. We take pride in the over 5,000 candidates that we have placed, and the repeat business that we earn from our satisfied clients.
Interested in Applying?
Please click apply with your most current resume and anything else you’d like us to know about you. You should also feel free to email Monica Vaduva (firstname.lastname@example.org) or call 408-400-2301