Lead QA Automation Engineer - 14515
Our client is one of the leading resorts in the world. They are currently in need of an experienced Lead automation QA Engineer to work as part of a team on multiple high visibility projects. This position is Full Time and is at their Las Vegas, NV facility.
EDUCATION and/or EXPERIENCE:
• 3-5 years’ experience in technology mostly focused in application development and/or quality assurance testing.
• Experience in testing in web based, e-commerce applications. Including understanding and knowledge of web services and API level testing.
• Previous leadership experience.
• Strong project management skills.
• Four-year college degree in Information Systems. Computer Science, Computer Engineering or a related field.
• Experience managing off-shore third party vendors.
• Previous project management experience.
• Hospitality industry experience
• Specialized experience in testing for n-tiered and web development, test design and automation frameworks.
• Must have extensive knowledge of e-commerce software applications
• Specialized expertise in implementing testing guidelines and providing technical advice and counsel to application and technology development teams regarding test in support of accelerating products to MGM Resorts International’s customers.
• Working knowledge of testing at API level
• Working knowledge of both SOAP and Restful clients
• Working knowledge of web services
• Working knowledge of Software Development Life Cycle Methodologies such as Agile, and the technology that supports it
• Ability to understand business drivers and propose test solutions to support the business need.
• Excellent leadership skills, with ability to interface with technical and business teams
• Must have test automation framework knowledge and hands-on selenium experience
• Highly ethical and discreet with ability to maintain confidentiality.
• Must be highly organized and possess excellent written and verbal communication skills.
• Display motivational attributes (self and others)
* Regular scheduled hours – Monday through Friday 8:00 AM to 5:00 PM.
* Must be flexible if needed for occasional work outside of normal business hours.
- Must be currently authorized to work in the US
- Position type: Full Time
- Position location: Las Vegas, NV
What’s in it for You:
- Competitive pay for contact and permanent position, with excellent stability and opportunity for growth.
- Great opportunity to enhance or solidify your skills with an excellent, diverse and experienced team.
- Work on multiple projects allows you to get experience with a variety of technologies and teams.
Since 2002 Maxonic has been at the forefront of connecting candidate strengths to client challenges. Our award winning, dedicated teams of recruiting professionals are specialized by technology, are great listeners, and will seek to find a position that meets the long term career needs of our candidates. We take pride in the over 5,000 candidates that we have placed, and the repeat business that we earn from our satisfied clients.
Interested in Applying?
We can’t wait to see your resume. Please apply below with your most current resume and anything else you’d like us to know about you Feel free to email Anjali (firstname.lastname@example.org) or call me at 408-400-2291