Ecommerce FP&A/Finance Analyst - 14594
This Fortune 500 client has been in the retailer industry for over a decade, delivering high-quality merchandise and friendly service. They are currently in urgent need of an experienced Ecommerce FP&A Analyst. This is a 12 months’ contract and potential CTH role located in San Bruno, CA.
Day-to-day working with financial modeling for 1p, 3p businesses, partnership models, and trade lane P&Ls with 3yr outlook
- Create financial analysis and recommendations for eCommerce
- Support business model as part of a cross functional team including FP&A, Tax, Accounting, Treasury in GO/ISC and leadership associates in International market(s)
- Liaise with markets for guidance on individual trade lane P&Ls
- Determine both revenue opportunity and cost savings through analysis
Propose and reconcile business model with CBT team and ISC Finance leadership
What’s in it for you?
- Competitive pay
- Excellent facilities and great location
- Great opportunity to enhance or solidify your skills with an excellent and experienced team with solid expertise in this area
- Ample opportunities for personal development.
- Location: San Bruno, CA
- Contract: 12 Months/Potential CTH
About the Client:
This client plays an integral role in health care and has a unique vision for its future. Their software, distribution, and business services play an essential role in order to address and overcome challenges faced today by health care organizations to help them run better and support better health.
Since 2002 Maxonic has been at the forefront of connecting candidate strengths to client challenges. Our award winning, dedicated team of recruiting professionals are specialized by technology, are great listeners, and will seek to find a position that meets the long term career needs of our candidates. We take pride in the over 5,000 candidates that we have placed, and the repeat business that we earn from our satisfied clients.
Keywords: Ecommerce, FP&A, Finance, Analyst, Retail, International, trade lanes, 1p, 3p, supplychain