Enterprise Application Business Analyst, JO # 14597
For more than 55 years, our client has focused on creating structural products that help people build safer and stronger homes and buildings. Considered a leader in structural systems research, testing and innovation, our client works closely with industry professionals to provide code-listed, field-tested products and value-engineered solutions.
They have a highly visible functional senior business analyst position. This is a high-level position for an experienced analyst used to working in all areas of the business.
The candidate will be expected to implement repeatable and scalable business processes based on best practices in collaboration with all functional stakeholders while maintaining an emphasis on integrity of the systems.
Principal Job Responsibilities:
- A strong analytical approach to business process design with an emphasis on cross-functional inter-dependencies.
- A minimum of 3-10 years working as a Senior Business Analyst with proven hands on experience developing business relationships including, requirements definition, functional specification creation, testing, root cause analysis
- Meticulous attention to detail, superb organization skills, and strong sense of ownership.
- Must be able to communicate well both verbally and in writing (including documentation).
- Must have excellent project management skills and be able to juggle multiple tasks, assignments being aware of workload and able to set own priorities to meet deadlines.
- An awareness of Sarbanes-Oxley.
- Demonstrated ability to function as a change agent.
- Ability and interest in training / educating users in tools, processes, procedures.
Core Competencies/Skills & Knowledge:
- Build strong partnership with the business community.
- Provide user support.
- Maintain a keen awareness of the company’s business model and product offerings to help keep IT aligned with changing business needs.
- Maintain a keen awareness of the process community and business process models.
- Act as an internal consultant as well as a stakeholder in multiple functional areas, with a particular emphasis on cross-functional interactions.
- Manage IT and non-IT projects.
- Experience working at all levels of the business
- Participate in system upgrades, new functional implementations, documentation initiatives, and similar.
- Experience working as a BA in the following applications (candidate should have as many of the them as possible)
What’s in it for you?
- Competitive pay
- Excellent facilities and great location
- Great opportunity to enhance or solidify your skills with an excellent and experienced team with solid expertise in this area
- Location: Pleasanton, CA
- Contract to hire
About the client:
Our client is the pioneer and leader in the structural industry to create robust products.
Since 2002 Maxonic has been at the forefront of connecting candidate strengths to client challenges. Our award winning, dedicated team of recruiting professionals are specialized by technology, are great listeners, and will seek to find a position that meets the long-term career needs of our candidates. We take pride in the over 5,000 candidates that we have placed, and the repeat business that we earn from our satisfied clients.
Interested in Applying?
Send us your resume, ASAP!Please apply below with your most current resume and anything else you’d like us to know about you – commute preferences, desired work environments, etc. We promise to get back to you within 24 hours.Feel free to email Bhavana Mathur at firstname.lastname@example.org or call 408-739-4900 x 105.
Keywords: Business Analyst, ServiceNow,SharePoint, Kronos, Workday