14628 - Director- Business Intelligence Platforms
Our client, one of American global hospitality and entertainment company, is seeking to fulfill a Full-time role for a Director. The position is based in Las Vegas, Nevada
· Develop BI Enterprise Platform Strategy and roadmap in collaboration with business partners.
· Drive large complex initiatives from end to end – taking full accountability for delivery of all components and communicates status with senior business and IT leadership.
· Run operations with excellence – establishing business service level agreements and driving adherence.
· Drives strategic initiatives in BI platform space.
· Leads BI developers in the design and development of BI capability.
· Work closely with and provide development standard to developers in other business units (such as EA, Procurement) who are utilizing enterprise platforms.
· Manage Oversee high severity issue resolution process within Information Management team as part of broader Information Technology operations processes. Single point of IM resource and team mobilization in the event of a high severity production issue on BI Platforms.
· Develop and own the technical requirements for, performance, quality, and scalability requirements.
· Plan maintenance and application outage windows to minimize business impact.
· Proactively evaluate and advocate for related application upgrades as identified to better support business objectives. Help articulate business benefit case for upgrades.
· Identify and implement operations goals and metrics.
· Lead root cause analysis for IM production issue resolution.
· Manage Human Resources responsibilities for the specifically assigned areas; create and maintain a work environment that promotes client service, teamwork, performance feedback, individual recognition, mutual respect, and employee satisfaction ensuring quality hiring, training, and succession planning processes that encompass the company’s diversity commitment.
· Communicate status, metrics, and other updates to senior Information Technology and Business leadership.
· Other job-related duties as assigned.
· Bachelor’s Degree focused in Information Technology or Information Management or equivalent education and experience.
· At least 7 years of experience in Data Warehousing and Business Intelligence. and at least 3 years in a lead Information Management role, or an equivalent combination of experience and education.
· Excellent customer service skills.
· Have interpersonal skills to deal effectively with all business contacts.
· Professional appearance and demeanor.
· Work varied shifts, including weekends and holidays.
· High school diploma or equivalent.
· Able to effectively communicate in English, in both written and oral forms.