14701 – Sr. DevOps Engineer
Our client is a leading provider of innovative on-demand software solutions and services for the residential mortgage industry. They are looking for a Senior DevOps Engineer for a contract-to-hire position in El Segundo, CA. No remote work, onsite interview – must.
- Automate CI and CD processes of applications.
- Automate builds for .NET, Java, Node, Gulp, SQL Dacpac.
- Integrate builds with Unit Tests, Security Scans, Audits and Metrics.
- Apply best practices to builds such as application versioning and packaging, such as MSI package, Docker, etc.
- Apply best practices over Source Control tools such as Github and Team Foundation Server.
- Automate seamless orchestration of the deployment process using Jenkins and TFS Release Manager.
- Develop complex data driven, manage automation scripts and framework to support code drops in various environments to support development, test and build deployment teams.
- Executes, updates and maintains existing test automation frameworks, solutions and test scripts.
- Plans, builds and designs new automation to support new builds and release of the code.
- Coding and Automation of Applications on Cloud Platform is a plus.
- 5+ years’ experience working as a dedicated DevOps or Software Configuration Management or Build Master.
- Fluency with at least one current generation scripting language used by DevOps professionals (Powershell, Python, Perl, PHP, Ruby) + Java Development and/or .NET.
- Excellent troubleshooter, utilizing a systematic problem-solving approach spanning code, systems, and network theory & protocols (TCP/IP, UDP, ICMP) ability to read a packet capture/tcpdump, etc.
- Demonstrated experience in designing, analyzing, and diagnosing large-scale distributed systems + Windows Server and/or Linux systems internals (system libraries, file systems, client-server protocols). Experience in both Windows (2k8R2+) and Linux (centos) + Security triage & forensic analysis
- Experience operating on AWS (both PaaS and IaaS offerings)
- Experience with Continuous Integration and Continuous Delivery concepts, nice to have is Infrastructure as code utilizing tools like Terraform, Cloudformation and SaltStack
- Nice to have familiarity with Containerization concepts like Docker, and PaaS services on AWS.
- Location : El Segundo, CA
Since 2002 Maxonic has been at the forefront of connecting candidate strengths to client challenges. Our award winning, dedicated team of recruiting professionals are specialized by technology, are great listeners, and will seek to find a position that meets the long term career needs of our candidates. We take pride in the over 5,000 candidates that we have placed, and the repeat business that we earn from our satisfied clients.
Interested in Applying?
Please apply below with your most current resume. Feel free to email Nina Schindler (firstname.lastname@example.org) or call 408-400-2299.