14712 - Site Reliability Engineer (SRE)
Our client is one of leading financial services domain company. They have a requirement for a Site Reliability Engineer (SRE).
This is a 6+ months contract with a possibility to be hired for the permanent role located in San Francisco, CA. Onsite interview needed. No remote work
Site Reliability Engineer role combines software and systems engineering to build and run large-scale, distributed, fault-tolerant systems.
- Combine software and systems engineering to build and run large-scale, distributed, fault-tolerant systems.
- Engage in and improve the whole lifecycle of services from inception and design, through deployment, operation and refinement, by applying scientific principles, including identifying and measuring key indicators, making changes and evaluating results, to increase effectiveness, reliability and performance.
- Scale systems sustainably through mechanisms, including automation, and evolve systems by pushing for changes that improve reliability and velocity.
- Automate key deployment, monitoring, testing and verification processes.
- Work with various open source infrastructure projects, such as Mesos, Aurora, and Kubernetes.
- Algorithms, data structures, complexity analysis and software design.
- Java, Python, Go, and Bash programming languages.
- Designing, analyzing and troubleshooting large-scale distributed systems, including running highly available and resilient multi cluster solutions and utilizing technologies such as Docker and Kubernetes .
- Debugging and optimizing code and automate routine tasks.
- Networking protocols including: TCP/IP, HTTP, HTTP2, and GRPC.
- DDoS mitigation controls and infrastructure.
Since 2002 Maxonic has been at the forefront of connecting candidate strengths to client challenges. Our award winning, dedicated teams of recruiting professionals are specialized by technology, are great listeners, and will seek to find a position that meets the long term career needs of our candidates. We take pride in the over 5,000 candidates that we have placed, and the repeat business that we earn from our satisfied clients.
Interested in Applying?
Please click apply with your most current resume. You should also feel free to email Seema (email@example.com) or call 408-400-2303