14725 – Technical Writer
Our client company, was started to create an open banking platform that allows a global ecosystem of banks, bank customers and developers to move money and information securely, without friction and instantly worldwide.
They are currently looking for a Technical Writer to join their team in San Francisco, for a contract role.
- Write, publish and maintain high-quality help content and user interface messaging.
- Manage the production and publishing of documentation.
- Collaborate with Engineers, Product Managers, Developer Relations and UX designers.
- Identify user needs, use cases and metrics to focus priorities.
- Write, edit and adequately position white papers, presentations, think pieces and other content for a variety of internal and external audiences.
- BA degree in English, Journalism, Technical Writing or a related field
- Minimum 1-2 years of relevant work experience in technical writing or content development at a large enterprise technology company.
Since 2002 Maxonic has been at the forefront of connecting candidate strengths to client challenges. Our award winning, dedicated team of recruiting professionals is specialized by technology, is great listeners, and will seek to find a position that meets the long term career needs of our candidates. We take pride in the over 5,000 candidates that we have placed, and the repeat business that we earn from our satisfied clients.
Interested in Applying? Please click apply with your most current resume and anything else you’d like us to know about you. You should also feel free to email Vandana Mathur (firstname.lastname@example.org) or call 408-400-2308