14726 – Windows Administrator
Our client is worldwide leader in information technologies with products that include hardware, software and services. They have a requirement for a Windows Administrator to work in their Englewood, CO facility. This is a Contract-To-Hire role for the candidate who can work on W2.
If you are interested, please click apply with your most current resume or email Seema Jadhav (firstname.lastname@example.org) 408-739-4900 x 113).
- Windows AND Linux support
- Windows AND Linux systems administrator with 3-5 years of windows and Linux admin experience
- Active Directory, PKI, SSL, SCCM, Office 365, Exchange online
- Strong troubleshooting skills
- Shift works expected – 4 x 10, and sometimes week-ends
- Managing escalations and tickets
- Some scripting experience is preferred
- Some experience with AWS is preferred
- Plus: Security remediation, Vulnerability and patch management
- Plus: load balancers like F5
- Plus: Vmware, Citrix
- Contract to Hire – W2 ONLY
- Local candidates in Colorado are Preferred
Since 2002 Maxonic has been at the forefront of connecting candidate strengths to client challenges. Our award winning, dedicated team of recruiting professionals are specialized by technology, are great listeners, and will seek to find a position that meets the long term career needs of our candidates. We take pride in the over 5,000 candidates that we have placed, and the repeat business that we earn from our satisfied clients.
Interested in Applying?
We’d love to hear from you! Please click apply with your most current resume and anything else you’d like us to know about you – commute preferences, desired work environments, etc. We promise to get back to you within 24 hours. You should also feel free to email Seema Jadhav (email@example.com) or call 408-739-4900 x 113.