Our client is a leading provider of innovative on-demand software solutions and services for the residential mortgage industry. They are looking for a Senior DevOps Engineer for a contract-to-hire position in Pleasanton, CA. No remote work, onsite interview – must. W2 only payment terms
- Automate CI and CD processes of applications.
- Automate builds for .NET, Java, Node, Gulp, SQL Dacpac.
- Integrate builds with Unit Tests, Security Scans, Audits and Metrics.
- Apply best practices to builds such as application versioning and packaging, such as Docker, etc.
- Apply best practices over Source Control tools such as Github and Team Foundation Server.
- Automate seamless orchestration of the deployment process using Jenkins and TFS Release Manager.
- Develop complex data driven, manage automation scripts and framework to support code drops in various environments to support development, test and build deployment teams.
- Executes, updates and maintains existing test automation frameworks, solutions and test scripts.
- Plans, builds and designs new automation to support new builds and release of the code.
- Coding and Automation of Applications on Cloud Platform is a plus.
- 5+ years’ experience working as a dedicated DevOps or Software Configuration Management or Build Master.
- Fluency with at least one current generation scripting language used by DevOps professionals (Powershell, Python, Perl, PHP, Ruby) + Java Development and/or .NET.
- Demonstrated experience in designing, analyzing, and diagnosing large-scale distributed systems + Windows Server and/or Linux systems internals (system libraries, file systems, client-server protocols). Experience in both Windows (2k8R2+) and Linux (centos) + Security triage & forensic analysis
- Experience operating on AWS (both PaaS and IaaS offerings)
- Experience with Continuous Integration and Continuous Delivery concepts, nice to have is Infrastructure as code utilizing tools like Terraform, Cloudformation and SaltStack
- Nice to have familiarity with Containerization concepts like Docker, and PaaS services on AWS.